“OK Meal”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Gambas with tons of garlic and fries ... as much as you can eat. Its OK and that's that's about it. My clothes held the smell of garlic for ages. Portuguese wine was good.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect place if you love shrimps with garlic sauce!!! Portuguese wine recommended by waiters is young with playful taste. Make sure to take a passionfruit dessert afterwards.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

A friend and I had dinner there on the 22nd of April, apperantly there was some thing wrong with their shrimps, problem with sea food is that you can you can always use extra seasoning and garlic to mask the odor of not so fresh produce, I spent the night on my hotel's bathroom floor vomiting my guts out, and my friend had to call a doctor in, the food was seriously bad.
I think this restaurant is loosing its glory, most reviews were talking about long cues and waiting lists, it was a Saturday night and the place had 2 occupied tables only, my advise, avoid this place big time, to be a bit fair, I gave 2 stars for the taste of their seasoning, other wise, the after mass of my dinner was a terrible experience.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Very lovely place to eat shrimps and fries
Very tasty, waiters are very friendly and nice
I really enjoyed the whole lovely Geneva

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We drove from Chamonix to eat in this place ...

We loved it all the kids too

The price will be 35 for an adult be 20 for y
The kids .. and guess what .. all you can eat of Shrimp and fries ...

Very tastes as has garlic and pepper

I will recommend it to any one will come to Geneva ..