“Great variety of home made raviolis”

Pastarazzi Spezialitaten & Take Away
Ranked #15 of 424 Restaurants in Lucerne
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Visited this small restaurant for dinner and the raviolis were superb! Home-made and you get to choose your own sauce to complement the raviolis. Good recommendations from the waiter as well :) Totally in love with the mushroom ravioli and can’t get enough of it! friendly service and cosy restaurant, a good ending to our trip in Switzerland!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

If you're looking for great take away pasta, this is a great option. I enjoyed the pasta and the two guys working there were very nice!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Had a stop for lunch there with a friend from Luzern. She knew the place very well.
They suggest homemade pastas with a wide range of flavors. I went for a mix of Spinach, Lemon and Tomato myself. They add some local ham on the top if you request it. Homemade Lemonade is available. The place is decorated as a kind of "artist, tramp traveller" shelter. I really enjoyed it. Veggies will find good options there I guess (except the ham at the top of course).

Polyglot waiting staff is very nice and welcoming. One of them enjoy surfing in my home county in South west of France :) Just the room is a bit dark during a rainy day but that's not a big deal.

If you are looking for an affordable lunch stop in Luzern, close to the train station and the city centre, PastaRazzi will suits you really fine.

Well done guys!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

What a pleasant surprise. We happened upon this restaurant - we saw the fresh ravioli in the window and were intrigued. So glad we stopped in - the ravioli was so fresh and such creative combinations! I had a mixture of different types with the marinara, my husband had an assortment as well with butter and herbs. They also had a couple of good beer options (and we saw plenty of people drinking wine). I'd absolutely recommend this place for dinner!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing as you get to possibility to choose from different flavored ravioli....just amazing!! The restaurant itself is small and cozy so you better be there early enough