“Good food but will not be a 2nd time”
Review of Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys
Ranked #13 of 151 Restaurants in Neuchatel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The food was good, the staff nice but I will not go 2nd time. Why? Because I didn't enjoyed my dinner! And its not my "wish" to say negative things but the tables were really really to close one from another. You could barely speak, you could easily hear what the other family/couple is speaking without being this your goal.
Even if the food was good, we were waiting to finish asap our dinner and leave.

2  Thank Roxana M

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I had not visited this restaurant for several years until someone suggested having a pizza there.

I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't overwhelmed either. The pizzas were very good, and big, but not outstanding. Same with the service. The setting is nice and congenial and the place was full, even though it was a Tuesday night. Prices are OK too.

Altogether a nice meal in a nice setting but not a particularly memorable experience.

Steeps steps and no lift, so definitely not accessible to anybody who isn't fully mobile.

1  Thank Zoe_Ming_22
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Service was quick and friendly. The menu is wide-ranging with something for everybody The Pizza Menu is a good deal with a salad and glass of house wine thrown in. It's got high-end dishes also so good for most budgets.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Food and staff is quite ok, I can not complain!
They have lots of things in the menu so you can choose whatever you want.
The prices are ok.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Friendly staff who were more than willing to struggle with their English as we don't speak French very well. Menu was in both English and French which made it very easy to order. Food was excellent!!!