“Really bad experience ”

Ranked #8 of 179 Restaurants in Interlaken
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We have been waiting for the order for so long. the staff was so rude and when we tried to complain to the manager he asked us to leave

I really don't recommend anyone to go there.

2  Thank Naif A

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I visited Te cafe with family and ordered sea food soup , seafood salad and green salad. For the main course ; a selection of pasta and grill salmon. The host were ok and somewhat helpful. The salmon was over cocked.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Bog-standard eatery. Fairly pricey, I had weiner schnitzel for 26fr (that's breaded wafer thin slice of pork with fries). It was fine, servers were not very attentive and were a bit rude. Would I go again? God I don't know, i suppose, if I had to, I mean everywhere in Switzerland is ridiculously expensive and customer service is just not something they have any interest in. Anyway it was grand, it's fine, go there if you want.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Our food was delicious. The service was very slow, even by European standards. Nice patio, although it was hot the night we were there.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

After a long day hiking we decided to have decent meal in Interlaken west . We ordered mains and a meal size salad to share. I was shocked that once the salad came We requested for small plates to share the waitress told us it's restaurant policy any additional plate will cost us 2.50 franc each. Besides that we saw the table next to us the old lady waited for a good 20 mins before any service . It wasn't packed at that time but they had 4 waitresses . The one with glasses seems to be waiting and so is the other Macedonian one . There is this blonde waitress seems to buzzing around but not doing any waiting . She seems not only redundant but also useless besides those overbleached hair and tandoori skin tone to look at .

Now with the actual meal I had the pork schitzel but trust me it tasted like cupboard but a constellation prize is that the fries are decent.