“Swiss food and drinks, Parisian attitude!”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Ranked #10 of 174 Restaurants in Interlaken
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

When you are roaming around a foreign city it's important to find good places to recharge, refuel, and rest for a while. Cafe de Paris was perfect for just that and a great spot to people watch as you eat and drink. We enjoyed a couple of cappuccinos and the apple strudel dessert while taking a break. The cafe has a great location and comfortable seating. The coffees were tasty and quickly prepared and the strudel was delicious. Timely service, but I don't think there was ever eye contact or any interest in us other than the order. I almost felt like I was at a cafe in Paris. I never got a chance to ask to find out if they had WiFi.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We have been waiting for the order for so long. the staff was so rude and when we tried to complain to the manager he asked us to leave

I really don't recommend anyone to go there.

2  Thank Naif A
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I visited Te cafe with family and ordered sea food soup , seafood salad and green salad. For the main course ; a selection of pasta and grill salmon. The host were ok and somewhat helpful. The salmon was over cocked.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Bog-standard eatery. Fairly pricey, I had weiner schnitzel for 26fr (that's breaded wafer thin slice of pork with fries). It was fine, servers were not very attentive and were a bit rude. Would I go again? God I don't know, i suppose, if I had to, I mean everywhere in Switzerland is ridiculously expensive and customer service is just not something they have any interest in. Anyway it was grand, it's fine, go there if you want.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Our food was delicious. The service was very slow, even by European standards. Nice patio, although it was hot the night we were there.