“Nice food but no comment on service”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Ranked #9 of 178 Restaurants in Interlaken
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Food is nice and we have a fantastic experience of eating it in air because we can't afford 2.5 FR per plate and we need 5. There were 6 of us and we ordered 5 dishes so we get 1 plate for free apparently. Spaghetti is fantastic however :)

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Me and my husband were on a trip to Switzerland and we visited Interlaken and whilst walking around - we found this little cafe. There were tables inside and outside - as it was such a lovely sunny day - we decided to sit down outside and order some drinks. My husband had beer and I had Aperol Spritz! We didn't eat here so cannot comment on the food but the service was good and we stayed for a while in the beautiful Swiss sunshine - watching the world go by!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

When you are roaming around a foreign city it's important to find good places to recharge, refuel, and rest for a while. Cafe de Paris was perfect for just that and a great spot to people watch as you eat and drink. We enjoyed a couple of cappuccinos and the apple strudel dessert while taking a break. The cafe has a great location and comfortable seating. The coffees were tasty and quickly prepared and the strudel was delicious. Timely service, but I don't think there was ever eye contact or any interest in us other than the order. I almost felt like I was at a cafe in Paris. I never got a chance to ask to find out if they had WiFi.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We have been waiting for the order for so long. the staff was so rude and when we tried to complain to the manager he asked us to leave

I really don't recommend anyone to go there.

2  Thank Naif A
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I visited Te cafe with family and ordered sea food soup , seafood salad and green salad. For the main course ; a selection of pasta and grill salmon. The host were ok and somewhat helpful. The salmon was over cocked.