“Tasty, fun and relaxing!”
Review of bullrian

bullrian
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Arosa
Price range: US$7 - US$85
Description: bullrian - die lukullische Manege Wir zelebrieren das Handwerk - Gastronomisches Entertainment
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were 5 for dinner and were greeted and made to feel at home very quickly. We had a table with a view looking out over town and the mountains. The food was delicious and creative. We had unique aperitifs, try the Frederick or rhubarb drink! Tapas were very well done, with lots of variety. A plate of grilled asparagus, leeks, salami and a soft local cheese was our favorite. The steaks were also very good. We were guided to a lovely local organic Pinot noir with our meal.The staff are enthusiastic and obviously love what they do. Be sure not to miss when in Arosa!

bullrian_team, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at bullrian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear KAG933,

Thank you so much for your excellent rating and for taking the time to recommend us to other guests!

We are so happy you and your family had a great evening at Bullrian and we are all looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Best regards

bullrian_team

Reviewed 28 December 2017

There are several really nice restaurants in Arosa, but Bullrian was my favourite. The combination of lovely food and hospitality made me book to come again as soon as I'd finished my first meal!

bullrian_team, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at bullrian, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear R W,

Thank you so much for the excellent rating and your wonderful compliment!
We are so happy you liked your evenings with us at Bullrian...

We all look forward to seeing you soon again

bullrian_team

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I spent a wonderful evening with an aperative on the balcony overlooking the alps. The meal was excellent, tapas first; very original as well thought plates, top quality meat for second and accompanied by a choice of different and best quality wines. The owner Jöel made me feel very welcome and the interior is unique, I will definitely return, keep up the good work.

bullrian_team, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at bullrian, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Sarah H

Thank you very much for your exceptional rating!
We love what we do, but comments like yours motivate us even more to create beautiful experiences and evenings for and with our guests/friends...

We are so looking forward to seeing you soon again!

the bullrian_team

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a great journey through different tastes of Mediterranean dishes. The appetizers were diverse and delicious. Also the main dish, beef tenderloin was very tasty and well grilled.

The wine we had (from Italy) was an interesting combination of different grapes. I missed local wines from Grisons, though. The owner explained that is purposely done as they want to pair the wines with the Mediterranean dishes.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Had an enjoyable Dinner with my fiancé and a friend here. Great friendly welcoming. We had a table with mountain view and enjoyed an excellent menu with good wine suggestions that left nothing to wish for in front of the mountain range. Excellent choice for dinner in a casual ambience. Unfortunately I was not able to get a picture of the dessert before my fiancé attacked it....