Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Ticino Outdoor
from US$175.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

Excellent tour with Akos and Toby! They are really amazing at what they do and how they guide you through the canyon. We felt more comfortable stepping outside our comfort zones to push our limits and have a truly exciting tour! The half day tour was a nice small group so we had a lot of personal interactions and customizations.

Also important to note that their equipment is top notch! We felt safe in the harnesses and warm in the wet suits provided.

We also rented ferrata equipment from Akos just the day prior and had an excellent tour and felt very comfortable in the harnesses he provided. He also met us and delivered the harnesses at the base of the hiking area and translated to help us get on the right gondola to begin our hike.

We are excited to come back to the Lugano area and use Ticino Outdoors!

1  Thank kimberbite
TicinoOutdoor, Owner at Ticino Outdoor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2021

Thank you Kim! I'm really happy that you felt this good! It was a great experience for me as well to see you guys challenge yourselves, going for it with curiosity and excitement! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

I had the opportunity to do two canyons with Akos this July !
The canyons are really nice and you have a large choice in the region ! Jumps, abseils, slides...

Akos is a really great guide who adapts to the level of everyone !!

I had an amazing time (which is why I went again to do another tour the next day) so I would recommend 100%. Worth the price in my opinion.

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you Benoit! You are officially the best jumper of the season till now! See you again sometime - we still need to do Iragna and Lodrino ;)

Akos

Reviewed 17 February 2021

It was my first time canyining but it was fantastic. Akos is a great guide, he explained well and gave different options to us related to our abilities. It was a fun afternoon and can’t wait to go again!

Date of experience: October 2020
TicinoOutdoor, Owner at Ticino Outdoor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you Timea! It was great fun indeed and was nice to see how much you guys enjoyed it. See you soon for another one!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

I went canyoning with Akos 2 years ago for the first time in my life. It was amazing! We were in Corippo and we were a small group of 5. I enjoyed every minute of it. At the beginning there was a small training that made me feel safe. All equipment was provided. I knew I was in good hands. Then we started the tour and I felt like a kid again. Sliding and jumping :-) and it was sooo beautiful! I definitely recommend canyoning with Akos to anyone. I look forward to my next tour.

Date of experience: August 2020
TicinoOutdoor, Owner at Ticino Outdoor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Thank you so much Aniko! It was lovely to see you enjoying every step of the trip with a big smile on your face. Would be great to see you again in the summer!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

We have several times booked Akos as guide for our family to do outdoor activities ranging from Canyoning, Via Ferrata to outdoor climbing. Every time has been a great success! Akos provides personal and high quality instruction - safety always comes first - yet always with great enthusiasm and energy resulting in lot’s of thrill and fun hours together. Akos gets our best recommendation and guarantee for a great experience!

Date of experience: September 2020

Thank you Jesper! It's always a pleasure to take your family out, be it canyoning, via ferrata or rock climbing. I really appreciate your trust and our talks. See you again soon!