Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great days with Paul

During our second ski holiday in Zermatt we had the pleasure to spend some time with Paul, from... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
GiuliaTraveller
Geneva, Switzerland
Lessons with Ash

Reviewed 27 February 2021
LMJ44
Nyon, Switzerland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Zermatt
from US$305.09
from US$107.29
from US$291.93
from US$217.84
More Info
All reviews excellent teaching private lesson group lesson off piste taking lessons great lesson red runs great tips four days hour lesson a great week these guys his knowledge red slopes different levels visited zermatt an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

During our February holidays my daughters had ski lessons with Ash. They loved their lessons and their instructor. We were extremely happy with the experience and recommend Ash and Ski Summit without reservation.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

We are so pleased with the two lessons our nearly three-year-old had with Joe. I was worried about our son being able to tolerate a three-hour lesson, but Joe was fantastic with him, and he had a fabulous time both days. As an indicator of success, our son keeps asking to go skiing again, which was our primary goal for this first year of skiing for him. The lessons are pricey (two, three-hour lessons cost about as much as a week of ski school would have cost); however, for such a young child who is still learning French and didn't quite make the age cut off for ski school, it was worth the cost, both to ignite his love of skiing early and to afford his parents some time to ski separately.

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I have been skiing with Steve, my instructor, for 6 years now. I started with 4 and now I am turning 11. Would not have had any other ski instructor. He is funny and very patient.

Reviewed 2 February 2021

I stepped on skis for the first time in Zermatt, taking lessons with Tom.

It was an absolutely amazing experience. He was a really nurturing and fun coach, and we learnt so much from him over 2 days of lessons. I remember him always reminding us to smile and enjoy the experience (of course there were struggles when you first start to ski and you don't necessarily look like you are enjoying!). His attitude made our time in Zermatt the best trip ever.

He also took great photos for us, as well as videos to review our skiing technique.

Now, less than 2 months after, I'm able to start skiing red slopes, which is a dream come true. I believe all credit goes to Tom, for helping me build such a strong foundation.

Thanks Tom and Summit Ski School, you guys are great!!!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2021

My 3-day experience with instructor Joe McCrirrick is so much fun yet progressive! This is my second time in life skiing so I only know very basic skill of pizza slice/snow plough turn. And Joe is very easy-going, cheerful and patient from the very beginning in listening to my expectations out of the course. He didn't push me too hard on D-1 but took it slowly and gradually added up the difficulty. From the start, we also exchanged my preferred way of learning (lots of feedback, learning while watching, how much do i want to challenge myself). He filmed a short video every day during the training and share it for memories/review for improvement. Of course we also had fun learning about each other's cultures. Above all, I would definitely recommend Summit Ski School to skiers of any levels who want to find fun, qualified and English speaking instructors at Zermatt!

Date of experience: December 2020