“Tasty hospitable”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Enge
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Tired of searching for a nice tasty restaurant ,then i found this one where the atmosphere is family oriented.
Tasty pizza and many other dishes.
A warm welcome and enjoyable time.
Well priced dishes.
Recommended

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were staying at the Park Hyatt across the street and ate here on our last night. The service was nice and attentive and there were a few people eating there. We ordered a Salt Lake City and an Alabama along with two drinks. The pie is more like a frozen processed pie and the names of the cities in the US really do not have anything to do with the toppings (at least for most of them). If it was cheap I guess it would be ok, but to pay 42F for terrible pizza seems odd. If we visit Zurich again, and we will, we will not stop by Sam's Pizza unless they really step up their quality.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

It is s hidden gem in Zurich... serves excellent pizzas ... pizzas here are to die for... wonderful crust and very delicious... one of the best pizzas I ever had... we went here in a group of 12 friends. The medium size pizzas were also very large and enough for 4... the house beer was also nice... absolutely must visit place ..the minestrone soup was also very good. service was also very good and very nice decor too...

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Frozen salty hamburger wasn't good. Then the guy told me 50 francs was "good" - my bill was 28 francs (and that was after I had to go outside to get him so I could pay my bill). I called him out on the bill and embarrassed, he 'apologized for the mistake'. Maybe the pizza is better, but I'll never bother to find out.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Seems like pizza from the frozen section of the supermarket. My sons' burger I had to spit out.

It's just a place where they buy pre-made frozen food, and reheat it there. Crazy prices for what it is.