Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$147
PricelineUS$147
Hotels.comUS$131
TravelocityUS$131
Orbitz.comUS$131
TripadvisorUS$131
All reviews train station old town coop supermarket across the river priced hotel european standards one night stay central location double room rail adapter
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

This hotel is very old -fashioned and some of the furnishings are quite worn, but it is clean. It is located a short walk across a bridge from Zürich's central train station, so very convenient for rail travel. It's also one of the most reasonably priced hotels in the area. My room was partly modernized (bathroom, and there were several newer power outlets!). I would have rated it higher for good value, but the bed was just a bit too poor for that. As the mattress wasn't really comfortable and the pillow extra-thin, I didn't sleep well.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2022

Very good location and staff encountered always nice and smiley.
That aside, the hotel was a journey back in the 80s:
- low and uncomfortable bed (2 beds pushed together with 2 split mattress);
- Wifi unavailable during the whole stay;
- low cleanliness standard.
Would need a profuse renovation.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 31 March 2022

I recently stayed in this hotel for one night in Zurich; I was leaving early the next day and needed a place close to the station. This was the perfect place in terms of location: about 4 minutes from the train station and right in the center of Zurich. I don't think I could have stayed here for longer. The room is very basic, though a pretty big size for European standards ( I was staying in a double room, single occupancy) Toiletries were basic, which consisted of basically shampoo and body gel, nothing more. No complimentary water, there is no A/C though it was cold, so I had no need for it, but I cannot imagine staying there during warmer months. The hotel could be better, but is in need of an update, there were not enough outlets around the room. For Zurich prices, I would say is ok for a short layover like I did, but for a longer stay, I am sure there has got to be better options. The hotel attendants, were all very nice and helpful, there is no complain there.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

This is probably the most affordable and nearest hotel to the main Zurich HBF/trainstation. It is also nearby a lot of cafes and restaurants and coop supermarket just across the river. Place was very clean especially the bathroom. Other guests commented that you need to borrow a swiss power adaptor for your room but I didnt need one. The powerpoint beside the bed has a Euro-based powerpoint and all you need is to angle it 45 degrees. I used this because the room lamp was plugged in and working so i removed the lamp and plugged in my Euro adaptop and charged my phone.

The bed was super soft and there was only 1 super slim pillow. My room which was at the back felt like it was tilted meaning when I lay on the bed, it feels like my legs are higher than my head. Maybe its the bed.

An overnight stay here is ok.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

Great location near the central tram stop and tram 10 direct to airport. And next to the polybann
A few steps up to reception.
Does not have air con so is very hot in summer.
Room decor is old fashioned and basic.
Could do with more plug sockets for charging of phones etc.
The staff are friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2020