“Great restaurant!!!”

Jaxx Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

In Port Shepstone for only one night, my boyfriend and I heard about Jaxx Restaurant from the owner of the lodge where we stayed, it turned out to be a great no wait... an amazing dinner!!! I highly recommend it if you want good food and good service!!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Almost everything that I have tasted on the menu is excellent. They have the best steak that I have tasted. Khanye is the best manager I have come across and always willing to assist you.
The only downside is that we we local people, when holiday makers are down no reservations are allowed, this makes local people feel that their patronage is unappreciated. One has to get there an wait for a table.

LeeJaxx, Owner at Jaxx Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hey Ishara, thanks for the amazing review. Unfortunately in season the volume we experience fluctuates drastically, which makes it almost impossible to keep a table available for anyone. For this I apologize. However we do try and see to everyone in the quickest way possible. Trust me your patronage is always appreciated. Hope to see you soon, Regards Lee

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic view of the ocean, friendly waiters, great menu options, very current with their Designer Gin drinks, who doesn’t love pink drinks. Toilets were very clean, and we loved the food...and the kiddies menu is varied which is fabulous. We loved it so much we made it our spot for our later leisurely lunches after the beach or exploring the South Coast.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely meal once again! Thank you Jaxx for your delicious food and outstanding service! We will see you soon!

1  Thank Jennay1980
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Greeted with smiles, wide choice of delicious meals for the whole family. Atmosphere is vibey. Staff are professional, efficient and friendly. The food is excellent quality and affordable in comparison to others and chain brands. A definite MUST when you visit the lower South Coast. Well done Team Jaxx.