“Same standard for same facility”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Cuisines: Fast food, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in Port Shepstone. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Nandos offer the same standard in all their facilities. They offer the best chicken in town. You can eat it for lunch and for dinner. It will be nice if Nandos also introduces breakfast.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The quality is what you would expect it to be however the service levels are a bit on the slow side not something you would expect on a quiet Tuesday night

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Friendly service and very tasty chicken.
Service was fast and food was fantastic.
Good food at a good price

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Wanting an easy healthy meal I thought why not Nando's, I had a bad experience a few years back, They were on my no go list. I gave in my order and needed the ladies, pleasantly surprised to find it spotless. my meal arrived fairly quickly(I was sure it was going to be cold as from previous experiences). I nibbled a piping hot Potato wedge (or 2)on the way home , don't do cold chips etc. The chicken was fantastic, my choice of flavor hot and The chicken was hot from the grill, the salad made from crisp fresh lettuce and enough the finish off the next day where it was still fresh. all round a very enjoyable experience I will go back.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The food is always good, but unfortunately Nando's frustrates by never getting orders right over the phone and inevitably there is always something missing from the bag. Hope they improve on this.