“Excellent!!”

Price range: US$19 - US$29
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadscentrum
Description: Turkish Restaurant in the city centre of Nijmegen with good food, hospitality and ambiance. We'd love to welcome you!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food is outstanding, service is warm and welcoming. You feel like family here.
You should definately try the Sigara and the karides güveç.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed 25 October 2019

We are fans of middle eastern style food, and our visit to Mira didn't disappoint - excellent and generous dishes all prepared from the heart by the family who own and run this very nice restaurant. Location is close to but out of the busier parts of the old town, and the restaurant itself is spacious with a warm feel and classy decor. Our host family could not have been more accommodating - from the son providing his watch in spotlight mode for my partner to assist her poor eyesight to read the menu, to the father who was informative and engaging, and 'gifted' us a few well played numbers on his guitar. All in all a really enjoyable evening and we would go back for sure if we visit from Australia again.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank Grant N
Reviewed 18 November 2018

And that is because of the food! at Mira's!
Another confirmation she takes after her father, love goes through the stomach. :D

I have eaten at Mira before and the restaurant never disappoints. The staff was friendly and attentive as always. The food is excellent and were my experience with Mediterranean restaurants is that they often focus on plates with mountains of grilled meat, Mira is different and really stands out.
They do have (reasonably portioned) grilled meat on the menu, but the menu has a lot of variation with fish and vegetarian dishes. What is interesting is that they do modern takes, or vegetarian twists, on traditional Turkish dishes. I really like that!
Did I mention their staff being ultra-friendly?
I left Mira with a satisfied smile on my face. As I always do.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I live just above it. It’s a nice place to eat. Staff is friendly and lovely, location is very central and food is quality.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Great food, excellent service, reasonable prices for the quality of food you get. Many delicious Turkis dishes. Everytime we are in Nijmegen, we eat there several times. Inhighly recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2018