“A unique boutique hotel in the heart of Breda.”

Bliss Boutique Hotel
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Breda
Reviewed 2 September 2015

The location of Bliss Hotel is fantastic, as it's right in the heart of Breda. Step outside to the beauty of the quaint city center. I stayed in the Classic Suite, which has it's own distinct personality! The room was very regal, but a bit dark at times. Luckily there was ample lighting and candles to light in the evenings.

Upon arrival there was music playing which was a very cozy touch. I loved that I could call downstairs for tea or coffee. The staff was warm and helpful.

I loved the nice breakfast in the morning, the Audrey Hepburn decor on floor one, and the big windows in my room. The wi-fi connection was not very strong which made working a bit difficult, but the staff assured me it would be fixed in the future. The deep tub was a wonderful way to unwind in the evenings.

Because of the city center location it was a bit loud one night from the nearby bar, but that's expected for such a central location! It really is a prime location. Overall a very nice experience in Breda. Thank you, Bliss Hotel.

Room Tip: Each room is so unique so pick the one you're most drawn to!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I was relocated to Breda due to my work. I am staying here for a month and the staff is doing everything they can (and more!) to ensure our stay is pleasurable. I have no words to express my gratitude to the staff for being so accommodating!!! Great Boutique Hotel with a Personal touch. Thanks Nadia!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2015

This was our second stay in this boutique hotel. Each room is different, so look at the site and choose your preference. The small number of rooms makes you feel wanted and not a number. The largest suites have amazing, large bathrooms with shower cabins within the bathroom! The Netflix TV service works very well and the trust bar, although small, shows that you are exactly that: a trusted visitor.
One improvement would be to have coffee/tea making facilities in the room.

Room Tip: Each room has its own style, so choose you preference on the hotel's site. No room is bad.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I've stayed in Breda many times over the years and was aware of the Bliss but never stayed there. Appealing as a romantic, boutique hotel, it is probably overlooked by business travelers. I usually frequent chain hotels and those that cater to business travelers, but this was really pleasant break from that. I was happy to trade off the predictability of other properties for the uniqueness of this property and guest rooms. New proprietors demonstrated an unmatched commitment to guest service and customer satisfaction. I plan to stay here for business and pleasure in the future.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

I had no expectations for this stay.
Must gladly admit that me and the persons in my group were surprised with our overall stay in Bliss Hotel. The stay was so good that we actually felt sad the day we had to check out. The hotel has a warm feeling of being home away from home.
The staff is great and the close attention for details the owner shows(Nadja) made us realize why Bliss Hotel is the #1 hotel in Breda.
Thank you Bliss Hotel and we will definitely see you again.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business