US$113
Novotel Breda(Breda)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$80
US$110
Apollo Hotel Breda City Centre(Breda)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$104
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$71
All reviewsstrawberriesglass of proseccochurch bellsbreakfast is servedcentral locationminute walktrain stationfireplacesuitemysterybusinesscityelevatorcomfortnetherlandskey
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

What a surprise this wonderful hotel is. I was in Breda for business and had no idea what it or the hotel were like. I found both enchanting.

I arrived from the Middle East tired and found my early check in wasn't immediately possible because the hotel had been completely full the night before.

But the owner and their staff rescued the situation wonderfully. Prosecco is the welcome drink on arrival ( what's not too like ), they rustled me up some breakfast and gave me an upgrade to the best suite on the hotel.

The suite was really impressive ( who knew showers could have 15 heads?) and honestly competed with some of the best hotels I have had the pleasure to stay in

But what really stood out here was how incredibly helpful the team were. They went above and beyond ( apologies for my memory but were the names Joel and Stefan ?) couldn't have need more supportive. From local knowledge, printing when we needed stuff done unplanned and even fetching me a travel adapter from their own apartment!

Simply outstanding. I loved my stay here. Thank you to one and all. I would recommend you without question.

John

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Johnramsayoliver
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Wonderful boutique hotel in Centrum of Breda - i was so impressed - what a surprise - so different and cool suites , everyone with their own design . I was staying there for one night for businees - and now I just want to go back for a couple of days on holiday, so nice was this hotel. And the restaurant togheter on the basement was a really gourmet

Room Tip: All the suites is just exellent , but I think my classic suite was very Quiet to the backyard
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

We travel to Breda for the Redhead Days Festival over the first weekend of September. Having read about the celebration for me and my fellow redheads I booker the Bliss Hotel for our stay.

The weekend turned a bit damp, but the reception at the hotel was nothing short of First Class.

Located in a locals shopping are very near the Groet Kerk and market this hotel consists of just nine suites. Each is unique and individual in its decor and style. We had the Dream Suite which consisted of a large sitting area furnished in wicker. A large flat screen TV with satellite feed and a working gas fire operated by remote control. Bedroom area has a large king bed and it's own smaller TV.

The bath consists of a tub and stand alone shower. I swear you could give swimming lessons in the large tub. Modern dual sinks complete bath.

The owner/manager Nadia is ever present and a wonderful hostess. She is assisted by Henry who also runs the small intimate bar located on the ground floor. Stop by and ask Henry for his gin & tonic sampler!

There is a small breakfast room for mornings with ample offerings to get you going in the morning.

This hotel is a "yes" property. The staff all take great pride in the property and it shows on all levels. It is small wonder that the locals refer the the Bliss as the best hotel in Breda.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sactoflyer
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel is located in the heart of wonderful Breda! The atmosphere is on the best and extremly kind and helpful personell. Really impressed! The rooms are a little dark but still very nice and a lot if space! When arriving I got sparkling wine, strawberries and chocolate served in my room! The breakfast is very good, not very big but really luxary!

All in all, one of the best places I ever stayed at!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2015

The location of Bliss Hotel is fantastic, as it's right in the heart of Breda. Step outside to the beauty of the quaint city center. I stayed in the Classic Suite, which has it's own distinct personality! The room was very regal, but a bit dark at times. Luckily there was ample lighting and candles to light in the evenings.

Upon arrival there was music playing which was a very cozy touch. I loved that I could call downstairs for tea or coffee. The staff was warm and helpful.

I loved the nice breakfast in the morning, the Audrey Hepburn decor on floor one, and the big windows in my room. The wi-fi connection was not very strong which made working a bit difficult, but the staff assured me it would be fixed in the future. The deep tub was a wonderful way to unwind in the evenings.

Because of the city center location it was a bit loud one night from the nearby bar, but that's expected for such a central location! It really is a prime location. Overall a very nice experience in Breda. Thank you, Bliss Hotel.

Room Tip: Each room is so unique so pick the one you're most drawn to!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo