US$64
Novotel Breda(Breda)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Apollo Hotel Breda City Centre(Breda)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$110
US$198
US$124
Priceline
US$138
US$88
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstrawberriesglass of proseccochurch bellslong islandbreakfast is servedcentral locationminute walktrain stationsuitecouchmysterytubelevatorcomfortkey
Reviewed 26 September 2016

A beautiful spot in the nice old centre of Breda, a boutique hotel with allure. All of the nine rooms are executed in their own original theme and decorated with lots of care. All details are taking care off, with genuine love! Same for the excellent service, Nadja and her team go the extra mile for you. You feel that, it is a real treat and you will feel at home immediately! Oh, and you should definitely try out the Gin & Tonic bar at night, they are the expert in that area! Bliss Boutique Hotel is highly recommended for a relaxed stay, business of private wise. Keep up the good work Nadja!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Esther4611
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I stayed at Bliss hotel for the weekend with my girlfriend and had a fabolous experience. This small boutique hotel in the centre of the city (literally 30 steps away from the vibrant city centre) has themed suites all with a special character. We stayed in the wedding suite equiped with a very big jacuzzi.

We were welcommed with a bottle of prosecco and the staff was very helpfull and always surpassing our expectations.

The room was decorated very stylish, very clean, spacious and we slept great.
It was definately a place to go back to!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Absolutely fantastic boutique style hotel right in the centre of all the action. It’s amongst the best I’ve ever stayed in.
The rooms are large and very well laid out with fantastic facilities. My shower had so many buttons and levers to turn I didn’t know where to start so I got in the spa bath instead.
The bed was something else, very comfortable and I slept like a baby for each of the 3 nights I was there.
Nadja and her team were fantastic and really did everything they could to make our stay exceptional.
We will be back in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel was recommended and I have to say was outstanding.
From the minute we arrived nadia (sorry if that's spelt wrong) and her fantastic staff were second to non, friendly without being in your face , nothing was too much trouble and genuinely friendly.
The hotel is in a perfect location in the centre of Breda (which is a beautiful town full of great restaurants and steeped in history ) the whole hotel is decorated to a high standard with amazing attention to detail and is truly beautiful you will be impressed when you arrive but honestly just wait until you see the rooms I can't think of a word other than perfect to describe them. Beautiful individual suites themed and styled to perfection.
Honestly this hotel is one of the nicest I have had the pleasure of staying in and I have to say when we left Breda we had a night in a 5star hotel in Amsterdam which was nice but not a patch on the Hotel Bliss. So a massive well done to Nadia and her team you really have a beautiful hotel that I cannot wait to come visit again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

A wonderful relaxing stay, even if it was a business trip.

Welcomed on arrival and shown to my suite. Better than a few 4/5 star hotels I've stayed in. Offered a complementary welcome drink of my choosing on arrival. Complementary Netflix on both of the 40" TVs, honesty fridge in the hallway well stocked, very comfortable king size bed.

Breakfast is served in the hotel and can appear very small. However, nothing was too much trouble if you ask, and everything tasted wonderful. Didn't eat in the hotel at all due to business, but the restaurant attached gets very good reviews.

The cathedral is right outside the hotel, and the bells do sound quite regularly, but not for very long. The bells do stop early evening and don't start again until the morning. If your in the room before they stop for the night, and if you shut the velux windows, you can hear next to nothing.

Very central, only a 10min walk from the train station. 30 seconds from the Grote Markt, which is hub for cafe's, restaurants, shops, etc.

Really can't fault the hotel and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business