“Amazing little sandwich shop!”
Review of Sandwich Willy

Sandwich Willy
Ranked #88 of 452 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 June 2016

So I had stopped in Eindhoven for a bit of sleep on a roadtrip and stayed right next door at The Sandton Hotel. I forgot to include breakfast and after my over sleeping I needed food. I stepped out side and saw the sign for Sandwich Willy and checked it out. I got to sit out side in some beautiful weather and eat some incredible food. The chef hooked up some late breakfast for me and I was beyond impressed by the presentation and speed I got my food. Definitely a must do again.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Great sandwich, and a cozy restaurant. Go for their Zanzibar special, though would only recommend eating it on premises.
Our preferred late breakfast place while staying at Sandton hotel (just next door)

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Quick sandwich delivered with speed, well presented, very tasty and most definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 7 May 2016

We were looking for a nice and different place to eat and we found Sanwich Willy in a very quite neighborhood, at the end of a street full of bars and coffee shops (Stratumstraat). We asked for two soups, sandwiches and juices. All of them were tasteful, healthy and fresh. The atmosphere is awesome and the owner is super friendly and takes care even of the minimum details. We will definitely return to try salads and other main courses, since the price is fair compared with what the abundant portions you eat.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We took a brunch and also take-away sandwiches at this place and both were terribly good ! Food is healthy and fresh, tasty and generous, perfect to start the day. The owner has been very nice and friendly with us. He prepared us our take-away sandwiches at the right time for our long trip back home, and he was full of nice attentions for us,thanks to him, was much appreciated ! Greetings from France