All reviews beautiful park no lift park view a quiet residential area garden apartment dutch breakfast stay there again flights of stairs city centre nice restaurant hotel is situated min walk good size bed was very comfortable one night stay excellent hotel denmark
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Hotel Parkzicht (Park View) was built in the 1920s as a hostel for single male employees of the rapidly growing Philips electronics company. Eindhoven was growing with the company and what is now the Hotel Parkzicht was built in the new villa quarter the Elzent. The hotel is situated on the border of the Elzent opposite the Stadswandelpark (City Promenade Park), with the Stadsschouwburg (City Theatre) and the Sint Joriskerk (Roman Catholic Church of St. George) a few minutes walk away. the city centre is within walking distance. I stayed a night here, fulfilling a decades old promise to myself, as I often walked and later cycled past here as a child and later a teenager. I grew up in the area, as did my late father. The hotel met all my expectations: a wonderfully cheerful and efficient staff, luxurious room, excellent dinner and all you can eat Dutch breakfast. Whatever your purpose for visiting Eindhoven might be, Hotel Parkzicht is hard to beat for value and unique athmosphere.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the park ;)
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I recently stayed here for 2 nights when working in Budel. The hotel is on the southern outskirts of Eindhoven in a Suburban setting. The room was very large and very clean with a good size tv, a Nespresso espresso machine with a choice of coffees and a complimentary Android Tablet for use during my stay. The bed was very comfortable too.
The only thing missing from the room is a Fridge/Mini bar. I had dinner in the Hotel restaurant on the 2nd evening. The food was excellent and of gourmet quality. The service was absolutely outstanding.

I travel to Europe regularly on business, and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in during the last 12 months.

I totally recommend it and would without hesitation book to stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelParkzicht, Jeannoux | Front Office at Hampshire Hotel - Parkzicht Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Emkayeeson,

Thank you so much for writing this review and the positive feedback!

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,

Team Parkzicht

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We made an overnight stop here on our way back to the UK from Denmark. We were very glad to arrive as there had been a closure on the auto-route which delayed us by a couple of hours.
The hotel is very comfortable and clean with good sized rooms. The staff are friendly and welcoming. We had an inventive and tasty dinner in the restaurant and breakfast was good too. It is next to a park which we didn't have time to explore but would be a great place to stretch one's legs.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelParkzicht, other at Hampshire Hotel - Parkzicht Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Wendy, we're glad to read that you had a nice overnight stay in our hotel. Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you again! Kind regards, Team Parkzicht

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Very nice place, with good breakfast and nice personel. Nice place to go with a dog, with a park just on the other side of th road. Room was big enough and not a small closet. I would recommend the place.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampshire Hotels

Dear Nicolascfromlr, thank you for you kind words! We hope to welcome you again in our hotel. Kind regards, Team Parkzicht

Reviewed 19 November 2017

we really liked this hotel,, the park beside it is lovely.
Staff were great, a little walk to the bus stop which goes into city centre, ,or a reasonable walk to centre if you want.
However, if you have mobility problems, and your bedroom is on the first or second floor, be aware there is no lift in this hotel. (The four flights of stairs was just too much for my husband who has arthritis ) the staff did attempt to move us to a garden apartment but unfortunately none were available.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelParkzicht, Receptionist at Hampshire Hotel - Parkzicht Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear DerryGinger,

Thank you for your 4 star rating, we really do appreciate this!
Hopefully we can welcome you again in the future.

Kind regards,