Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport
Hotel Van Neer(Eindhoven)
Hotel Benno(Eindhoven)
Hotel La Reine(Eindhoven)
  • Pool
All reviewsan early flighteindhoven airportterminal buildingone nightevening morningdirect buspriced hotelperfect breakfastconvenient locationbathroom doorcomfortable bedwifi is freewalk in showermodern designcontinental breakfastnight's sleephotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Smooth and fast check-in/check-out was great. I liked the comfortable bed and linen, but the rooms are tiny-- good for a one night stay only as they feel a bit confining. The light in my bathroom and shower area was dead so I had total darkness in there -- hall light does not stay on to provide light due to sensor set-up. This is Dutch thriftiness to the extreme.

I explored the breakfast buffet but did not try it-- not many choices for the high price, and the breakfast room was dull and depressing. It was like a cafeteria filled with sleepy-eyed business travelers all looking at each other because there was no stimuli in the room (try some artwork on the walls, a few sculptures, a waterfall, a fish tank, something. White walls are dreary.) Perhaps a rack of international magazines and newspapers too. Think Emirates Business Class Lounge!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

What I did,t like,I asked the staff to store my suitcase because my flight was in the late afternoon.
They told my it was not possible,rather strange for an expensive hotel,thank that I could,t go into the city and need to stay for 5 hours at the airport.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms are decent clean and sound proof. The service at the bar was diabolical at one point 3 staff to 8 customers next no staff for half an hour. We ordered food then ordered a bottle of red when the food arrived. The waitress then served 3 other customers and then disappeared without serving us our wine. I was waiting for the wine to have with the cheese bites I had ordered. I ended up eating them as no bar staff to be found for 30min.
My husband chose the calamari battered squid rings which arrived in a smart frying basket. It’s just a pity they were inedible. Over cooked break your teeth to get through the rock hard batter to be met with an elastic band texture that tasted far to fishy to be fresh.
Eventually when bar staff returned we cancelled the bottle of red and complained that the squid was no good. She didn’t enquirer what was wrong with the squid gave us the bill and I questioned why they hadn’t been removed from the bill as we literally had bitten into only 2 of calamari. She said we don’t do refunds if you don’t like the food only if there is something wrong with it. I told her it tasted off was over cooked and inedible.
We then went to get an undercooked pizza from La Place on the opposite side of the airport.
Great for overnight stay just don’t expect to “eat well and feel good” as their menu says.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
tulipinn1, other at Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review!

Your opinion is very important to us, so your feedback about the staff and food is highly appreciated. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we absolutely don’t want you to have a negative experience in our hotel. Of course we want you to have a pleasant stay. We will do everything in our power to avoid another negative experience for you, at our hotel.

We will use your feedback to improve our service.

We hope to see you soon in Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport.

Team Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Small but efficient rooms, therooms are clean, modern design, no outside sounds from the airport, good bed, nice staff, parking almost in front of the main entrance, when arriving by air you can acces without going outside, facillities good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels
tulipinn1, Department of communication at Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review! Your opinion is very important to us, we value your positive feedback!

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know, that you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you soon in Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport!

Team Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for One night in a very short stay.

Arrived late. Receptionist was attentive and friendly and check in was smooth

The lady at the bar was very nice

Room was clean and tidy. However I would say place more towels in the bathroom

The hotel is convenient for stop over flights and it has all what you need to relax after a difficult flight.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
tulipinn1, Communicatiemedewerker at Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review! Your opinion is very important to us. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We value your feedback about the towels. Where possible we will use the feedback to improve our service.

We hope to see you soon in Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport!

Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport