“Delicious food and friendly staff”

Saffraan Restaurant
Reserve with
Saffraan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 491 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Taste the warm, rich flavors of Afghan and Persian cuisine. Age-old recipes and traditions that are still very tasty. Everyone who works here does so with the greatest pleasure, you feel the passion and love for great food and hospitality.
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I've been here with a large group of friends and we have nothing to say, friendly staff and very delicious food. I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I was in Saffraan with my family. The place is nicely decorated with Middle East touch. Service - perfect and trust me, in The Netherlands this is really rare and food were sooooo delicious. We had Saffraan Proeverij, Afghaanse Proeverij and kid menu Saffraan.
All the portions were huge so after we were done there was no space for dessert.
Warm recommendation for self made Saffraan limonade :)
I would definitely come back again.

1  Thank Tanja1602
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation from the fork, arrived 10 minutes late :) but no problem. Got a starter from the house : thank you!! Got the starter from theSaffraan menu exacly what we needed ! We got the main course and ... it was fantastic! I mean delicios ! I recomend to anybody who is in the area to try this restaurant ! Many thanks to the staff ! and chef ! Fabulos meal ! It is a must !! We will come back everytime we have the chance.

1  Thank Ghita G
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Went here with a friend and had a very good experience. Ordered a bunch of warm and cold appetizers followed by some grill mains. Everything tastes very good and was spiced nicely. I loved the dumplings and the meats were tender. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Would come here again!

1  Thank E L
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and very good staff. We willen return. Best Diner in Eindhoven so far. Alle dishes recommended. Please make a reservation