US$154
US$64
US$60
NH Best(Eindhoven)
US$70
Boutique Hotel Glow(Eindhoven)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
  • Restaurant
B&B Landgoed De Grote Beek(Eindhoven)(Great Value!)
US$70
Agoda.com
3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast(Eindhoven)(Great Value!)
All reviewsindustrial stylehotel hostelindustrial lookfantastic barstarlight loungeone nightbring earplugsfourth floorbar is openbed roommin walkcity centrelight sleeperby footshort staycentral stationclean rooms
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We went for dinner to their bar/restaurant. As I entered I saw the place was rather full and had to wait at least some time before someone came to me. When I asked when would be the table for 2 ready, they said there is no way to estimate it (which usually is not the case in proper place, right?) and did not offer any option (e.g., wait at the bar, etc.). Then I said, I will wait at the bar and if a place gets free, I hope we get seated. Eventually we did, there was one waitress who was, although lacking service skills in my opinion, pleasant and friendly.
Yet, we sat at the bar without drinks for several minutes.. we had to stop the waiter ourselves to order the drink. When we were re-seated at the table nobody came to take our orders for food for good 15 minutes. We had to wait for at least 30-40 min for food. And when it finally got there, I must say ti was very average..

The main waiter, was bad, unfriendly inattentive and with an attitude. This is unacceptable.Hopefully this place responds to feedback and manager will consider some more training of his/her staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Lady at check in wasn’t very friendly and couldn’t tell us anywhere to walk towards in the city (we had never been there before). Hotel isn’t very central - about 25 mins walk from the centre however wouldn’t be bad for people visiting the Football stadium. We had to use the internet and just guess. Room was cold and couldn’t get warm. Very loud traffic noises from the road and continued all night. No hand towels in the bathroom and no hand soap. No phone in the room. One (very flat) pillow per person and bed uncomfortable. Hotel is in a converted warehouse however looks like nothing has been done to it since before it was a warehouse! This makes the rooms feel really uninviting, we stayed out the hotel longer because we didn’t want to come back to the room. Wouldn’t recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophie J
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I really wanted to stay in this place as it's greatly located for shows in the Klokgebouw just around the corner. The bar is awesome and so is the interior of the bar, 4th floor breakfastroom. The rooms are very spacious but also very basic for the price. Feels ore like a hostel than a hotel. I didn't sleep as much as my room was above the bar / afterparty of Helldorado festival. Loads of people were still partying outside on the terrace, which is great but loud. Had a good time though and the staff was superfriendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Blue Collar Hotel is a place worth staying if you need to stay one night close to the airport. Good location, the bus stop is just outside the hotel. You can take a bus #401 to the airport for €3,80. Ticket can be bought from the driver. It's around 20 min to get there. There are also buses going to the center of Eindhoven. The area is very industrial with PSV Stadion and it's 15 min walking distance from the hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Bar & restaurant open until late. I stayed in 12 beds room, very clean also bathroom, comfortable bed with worm, feathers bedding.
Good value for money!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
846caroline, General Manager at Blue Collar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Bluebird,

Thanks for your review and stay at the Blue Collar Hotel.
It's good to hear that you've enjoyed your stay. I'll make sure that our workers gets your compliments. Hope to welcome you again someday!

Kind regards,
Blue Collar Hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I'd really recommend this hotel for a stay in Eindhoven. Convenient for the train as well as bus to/from the airport. Clean and spacious room. Very comfy beds with lovely bedding and nice towels. Friendly staff and huge bar area. A great value hotel.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Fiona,

Thanks for your review and stay at the Blue Collar Hotel.

Kind regards,