Open today: 10:45 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience FreeDam Tours
from US$7.75
More Info
5,255 results
All reviews walking tour great tour free tour free walking interesting stories informative tour highly recommend this tour great introduction an excellent guide cookies amsterdam's history old church waffles hour tour the red light district sergio culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2021

I really enjoyed the tour and learned more about the city of Amsterdam and it’s history. The duration, pace of the tour, and the way the stories were told by our tour guide Gianni made it a very fun and interesting experience. At the end we also got nice tips on other activities and visits in Amsterdam.

1  Thank GuidoS920
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Went on the freedam walking tour on Thursday morning. We usually do a walking tour on the beginning of a city break and I am so glad I choose this tour. Our tour guide Sam was exceptional. Witty, inteligent, articulate and engaging. The tour is not a boring dates,facts etc tour. It covers more the Dutch way of life. Its culture, quirks and so on. It was a 2.5 hour tour but lasted about 3.15 hours and never at any stage was I bored or disintrested. That was down to Sam who you could tell loved showing us Amsterdam. Its good and not so good sides. Sun was shining so all in all a great day. Without doubt the best walking tour I have done yet !

1  Thank Damien D
Reviewed 6 August 2021

The tour was great. Sam our tour guide was extremely good. We had an amazing time and learnt a lot about Amsterdam in an amazing way. I strongly recommend it.

1  Thank nadramiamartin
Reviewed 6 August 2021

We had Sam as a guide, he was super friendly and knows so much about Amsterdam and the history of the city. He really wants us to see the city differently and shows how beautifull Amsterdam really is, it's absolutely not only weed and sexworkers. What I also really apprecitated about his tour was the fact that he was really honest about the fact that the money with which the city was built was not very clean and was often earned on the back of slaves. I loved every second of the tour and the lovely guests! Absolutely worth it!! :)

1  Thank anver2000
Reviewed 5 August 2021

SAM is a great guide! Very informacional and interesting. Lots of history ans easy to understand! I recommend