“Perfect food after getting some weed ”

Burger Zaken - Oudezijds Voorburgwal
Ranked #966 of 4,561 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Burger Zaken is located in the heart of Amsterdam, just steps away from the Red Light District. We serve you the juiciest and most tasteful burgers in town. We take a stand for high quality meat, whether that's lamb meat from Holland's island of Texel or Wagyu beef from massaged cattle from Japan.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Burgers are great. Good meat quality and the price is pretty good. Perfect place if you get the munchies.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Awesome burger, choice and toppings really make the burger 1 of the very best I have ever tasted, excellent service and friendly host

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Found this place by mistake while searching for something to eat during my short stay in Amsterdam! One of the best burgers I have had ever!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Only went to dam for 2 nights but ended up here at the end of our nights out both times only place we ate while there! Amazing food amazing staff missing the food already!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best burgers I've ever had, and I've had a few in my life. The delicious fries were a fine addition.
I'm surly be coming back.