“Worst food I have ever eaten”
Review of Big Shots Bar

Big Shots Bar
Ranked #106 of 312 Nightlife in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Bar in the center of Amsterdam, food & drinks. Skysport & Soccer. Smoking and Drinking allowed!
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I would not recommend anyone to eat in this establishment. We were given no warm greeting on entering and our order was taken in a rush by a very rude and distracted staff member. Every thing we ordered was deep fried except the salad. It was clear neither my daughter nor myself enjoyed the burger we had ordered, as we left it almost untouched on the plate. The only thing I enjoyed was the mayonnaise which came in a bottle, it was the best I had ever tasted. Don't waste your money on food here, you will be very disappointed.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I picked this bar based on previous reviews, I was not disappointed, had the footy on multiple TV's, friendly service and great relaxing atmosphere, highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I have visited Big Shots on my last two stays in Amsterdam, staff are always friendly and willing to help in any way, burgers are great and you can get a whole variety of hot food snacks. P. S. smoking is permitted inside!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to smoke drink and relax. Very good prices and nice vibe. Always has the footy on which is a bonus.

1  Thank wilko4895
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Came for a quick drink- they won't let you sit on the comfy chairs unless you're in a big group. And we were charged 5 euros for an Americano even through the menu clearly said 2.50. Coke and lemonade also more expensive than it says on their menu. Won't be going back.

1  Thank stephoneworldtravel