Review Highlights
Smoke, drink and watch sport on TV

Very nice place where you can smoke drink and watch sport on TV. People there has been nice and... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018

from US$32.00
from US$45.40
from US$20.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I have no idea how this place has a 4 rating. By the pictures, it's possible that it's under new ownership. Anyhow, Stupid me ordered a medium rare tbone steak (25 euros) . The fries were good. I could tell the steak was defrosted in a microwave because a third of the steak was microwave burned and badly darkened and the rest was rubbery . The waiter offered to make me another but my friend had already finished her meal and I was skeeved out by the experience. Also there was a huge 350 pound guy pacing around us the entire time we ate. I guess he was trying to entice passersby to come in. Very strange. I wanted desperately to go so I paid the bill but at no time was I offered a discount. The waiter was an oddball too. If you're reading this just order a burger. It's passable even though the tiny beef patty was half the size of the bun.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner and drinks here - friendly staff and the food and drinks good. Steak and cheeseburgers both recommended!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I would not recommend anyone to eat in this establishment. We were given no warm greeting on entering and our order was taken in a rush by a very rude and distracted staff member. Every thing we ordered was deep fried except the salad. It was clear neither my daughter nor myself enjoyed the burger we had ordered, as we left it almost untouched on the plate. The only thing I enjoyed was the mayonnaise which came in a bottle, it was the best I had ever tasted. Don't waste your money on food here, you will be very disappointed.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I picked this bar based on previous reviews, I was not disappointed, had the footy on multiple TV's, friendly service and great relaxing atmosphere, highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I have visited Big Shots on my last two stays in Amsterdam, staff are always friendly and willing to help in any way, burgers are great and you can get a whole variety of hot food snacks. P. S. smoking is permitted inside!