Hotel CC
US$212
Doubletree
US$222
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$176
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$177
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$128
  • Pool
US$255
US$223
US$313
US$210
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$157
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$862
Waldorf Astoria
  • Pool
1,433 results
All reviewsthe red light districtdam squaregreat locationtrain stationbars and coffee shopssmall double roomyour doorstepearly hourscentral locationthe ground floorcanal viewwould stay againshort staymin walkyour luggagelight sleepercouple of nights
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The location is fantastic and we had a good view of canal from our room. The modern room was small but I find most in Amsterdam are.there weren't many TV channels but we didn't spend much time in the room anyway.the staff were very helpful.i would definitely stay here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Having been to Amsterdam before I pick this hotel based on location.

It is located near Amsterdam central so you’re not lugging your luggage too far and it’s near the nightlife area.

I booked with Agoda, and probably because of that I got the worst room possible.

For near $200 a night we got and Uncomfortable full-size bed in the “dungeon”

It’s never a good sign when they’re giving you directions to your room and they point out you have to hit the negative one button on the elevator.

When we got to the room and was obviously small like all rooms are in the Netherlands but this one had a damp smell to it. Carpet near the bathroom was damp right off the bat.

Within the first 10 minutes I saw a bug flying around like a waterbug.

Did it bother me much at first. Later that night found another one then the following day found 2 more.

Definitely not a infestiaation but may have a problem down there.

I’m not a picky person or a complainer but towards the end of our stay we felt grossed out.

Would not recommend this to other Westerners

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Not long ago stayed at Hotel CC and location wise it’s fantastic, however we were put in a double twin room, which was in the basement. When getting to our room we noticed the lighting wasn’t great, there was only a foot in depth of window, so we’re limited with daylight reaching the room, this was a bit of a disappointment.
Location wise it was great, walk out of hotel and your right in the middle of everything, which is perfect for a short stay in the city.
I’d definitely recommend to stay here, but next time I’ll make sure I have more of a window!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay!

I cannot begin to describe how perfect the location was. Location in Amsterdam is a key and everything you need is walking distance...from super markets to sky lounges, restaurants to the red light district....we had it all within a 5 minute walk or less.

We were given THE most amazing room that honestly put the cherry on top of our stay. The view was fantastic and we couldn't of asked for anymore.

Although the rooms could have done with an upgrade (make-up stained carpets & curtains) the bed was comfortable and we'd definitely return/recommend.

Staff were friendly enough and were more than helpful when it came to storing our luggage (before check in and after check out) for us.

Overall very happy with our stay!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here with my friends and it was a nice little hotel.
Very reasonable prices and super clean.
The staff were super friendly.
Rooms are tiny and there really isn’t much space but this is my only negative.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends