“Mmm doughnuts”

Rene's Croissanterie
Ranked #3 of 30 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Ever since I stumbled upon this place in my 1st visit to amsterdam I always make a point in stopping at least once to buy a coffee and cinimon doughnut.
Best I've ever tasted worldwide.
Wish I could get them posted to me

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped here to get a couple of doughnuts based on the amount of people visiting. Much of the business comes in for the churro's which we didn't try but the doughnuts we had were lovely.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Prices are ok, not much room for seating, staff are friendly - but the Churros are amazing. Get the churros.

Enough said.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This is a secret spot that every amsterdam MUST visit for a chocolate croissant or any other dessert
Top wuality, very amazing, best desserts in the world this is real

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Sweets and treats, since 2003 when I tried first time these guys are doing better, if you have chance one of the best street style deserts.