Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
US$194
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$306
US$257
NH Hotels
US$189
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$229
US$187
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$115
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$210
US$200
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$112
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Hotel De Hallen(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$174
Agoda.com
US$801
US$729
  • Pool
All reviewsgay clubsen suite bathgreat locationother gueststhe main hotelcold cutsfirst floorcentral locationno liftmajor attractionsfour nightsclean hotelenjoyed my stayleidsestraatcityapartmenttram
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel after hours, however check in was just at the hotel across the road and got pretty clear instructions on how to access my room so it wasn't any problem.

I was basically staying at the hotel because of its proximity to night clubs, and I'm glad I stayed here because all the main gay clubs are all just a short walk away and its easy to stumble back after a big night.

I was happy with the size of the room and the bathroom which included a big bath. My room faced into other buildings which was fine because it meant it was nice and quiet. Me and a few friends drunk in the room every night and sometimes had the music up a bit loud but no one said anything and there were no complaints which is great when your in Amsterdam for a fun weekend.

All the staff I interacted with were all very friendly, even down to the house keeper who I had a few laughs with.

I am coming back to Amsterdam for pride this year and it would have been great to stay at this hotel but for obvious reasons it was already sold out. It was also sold out the entire time I was staying here and I understand why.

Great homely hotel with friendly staff and cozy rooms. The stairs can be a challenge after having a few drinks :-)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2017

The experience was awful Michael at the front desk was the most rudest obnoxious Guest front post I've ever experienced in my traveling life ever the room was dirty the room was disgusting it was ridiculous

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank johncvieau
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My partner and I stayed at the Amistad Hotel for four nights and had a great experience. Even though we arrived after hours, check in was very easy with clear directions. The room (we stayed in room 5) was clean and well-appointed. The bed was firm with clean, fresh, crisp sheets. Bath towels were good quality. The hotel itself was very quiet. Like us, most of the other guests during our stay were not particularly interested in late nights out at the clubs. It was a bit warm during the night so we opened the window (which faced the street). You could definitely hear the noise from the street but as we are both city people, we did not find this to be a problem. Hotel staff were super friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. Definitely recommend the Amistad Hotel and look forward to returning!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here several times and plan to return this coming Summer. Gay but straight friendly, the staff is overly accommodating, if possible. Friendly assistance is a code for them. Rooms are comfortable and while varying in size, all more than adequate. First floor is best - there is no elevator. Location is excellent and central - just off major tram line. Breakfast is fine and the coffee is superb. And price is more than fair.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

The room was a little small but really cozy and comfortable. The location is unbeatable, so as the breakfast. And the staff was super friendly and attentive. But there is no lift, you will have to carry your suitcases upstairs. We would definitely book it again when we visit Amsterdam next time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple