“Where is the staff?”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I was here with my boyfriend for lunch on a sunny autumn day. We sat outside and ordered drinks. We had to ask the girl later if she would take our order for the food and later extra drinks.
Also we had to ask her for the bill. She was nowhere and didn't pay much attention. A shame, cause I remember the food and atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We ate here twice and the food was good. The service was a bit slow but they were busy. The staff were very friendly

Reviewed 10 August 2017

nice little street cafe. Service is good. Cakes as well. We didn't have a lot of time. When I uttered that we got our stuff quick.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and my brother are on a 4 day trip to Amsterdam and on the second day we came across Caffe Milo. As a result of the first visit we couldn't resist a second visit and I'm sure we will be back tomorrow before heading back to the airport. The outside seating area is fresh and comfortable, and the inside is equally as comfortable but a little more cosy. The first thing we had was a coffee, nothing spectacular but a good cup of coffee to get things started. The food on both days was nothing short of exceptional and it's all topped off without friendly staff and reasonable prices. I couldn't recommend this place more

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We went for drinks and sat outside, great location and comfortable place with heaters. It wasn't that busy however it took forever to get service and they got our order wrong.