Hotel Nadia
Hotels.com
US$414
US$364
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$238
ibis
  • Restaurant
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$299
Agoda.com
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$228
Orbitz.com
US$372
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$227
TripAdvisor
4,103 results
All reviewssteep stairsbreakfast roomanne frank housedam squarefresh flowers in the roomrooms are smallyour luggagechurch bellscentral locationfriendly hotelno elevatorcanal viewsingle roomexcellent locationyogurtmini fridgetea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2009

The Hotel Nadia is an amazing find - the hotel is located in one of the nicest locations of Amsterdam within easy walking distance of all local attractions and quarters. The service is so friendly, it's clean, reasonable and the flowers waiting in the room was a very lovely touch. We had a great stay there for three nights and will be definitely returning. Thank you to all at the Nadia - your hotel is a little gem!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2009

I had reserved a room for one night and check out after seeing the room. I did not even bother asking for a refund because they sure needed the money to make that hotel suitable for human beings. I should have known that there was a problem when I they suggested that we take the things that we needed out of our luggage and they would keep our belongings downstairs in lockers. I was just further disappointed when I saw the box that they called a room. The door could not even open fully. I travel a whole lot and I have never seen anything worse than this hotel. The stairs are like a ladder to an attic. Hotels .com heard out fustration and found the Lloyd's Hotel which was a beautiful property. Large rooms, elevator, restaurant, internet close to transportation. If I visit Amsterdam, I will definitely stay at the Lloyd's hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2009

The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Everyone working here was terrific. The stairs, typical of this city, are a bit daunting but as soon as you ring the bell at street level, they see you on the camera and someone comes running down to help you with your bags. Even when I was leaving, they insisting on helping me down with my luggage and (large) souvenir bag. The room was very small but with plenty of shelves and nooks and crannies to store everything. The shower was immaculate with plenty of hot water and excellent water pressure. The location was perfect as well. I would definitely stay here again, at least as long as I can climb stairs!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2009

We like small hotels in big cities and responded to great reviews on this site for the Hotel Nadia by booking it for two nights. It is in a good location, on a beautiful canal and in the city center, within walking distance of important sights. The drawbacks are the same that you find in other Amsterdam hotels we used:
Very steep steps, up two flights, to reception.
A small room and bath, even when paying for a "deluxe room" with a canal view.
The hotel does warn us "older travelers" on its Web site and in e-mail confirmation that it may not be suitable because of the stairs. Overall, it was still a good value and we would recommend it to my "fitter" friends.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2009

Hotel Nadia is located in the centre of Amsterdam, a 2 minute walk from the Anne Frank house. I would not recommend staying there to elderly people, as the stairs are steep (typical of Amsterdam, I suppose) and there is no lift. Our room was very clean but also very small - however, I know they have different types of rooms and I believe some of the others are more spacious. The bed was very comfortable. We requested a quiet room which meant it didn't face the canal but a yard overlooking adjacent houses, and it was not that quiet because I could hear people ring the door bell for reception when coming back in the night (problem solved with ear plugs which I got for free in reception). The room was furnished with a TV and a small fridge, which was handy, as well as a kettle with free tea and coffee. We also got free Wifi connection in the room. Breakfast was lovely - fresh croissants, rolls and different types of bread, jam/marmelade, chocolate and peanut spreads and cheese (no ham), teas, coffee, orange juice, cake, yoghurt. All the stuff was super friendly and helpful!! I would always stay there again and will definitely recommend this place to friends who want to visit Amsterdam - it was one of the cheapest places we could find in the city centre!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple