Euphemia Hotel
Waldorf Astoria
US$302
US$248
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$166
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$476
US$417
US$260
US$244
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$168
US$304
US$274
US$343
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and 4 days, the staff was friendly but rooms were bit small and so was bathroom, but all this can be compensated for what you are paying.

The location is great as you can walk around to many important places in the city.

Not one of the best places to stay but not too bad either.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed with 5 friends for a long weekend. We weren't planning on being in the hotel much other than to sleep so didn't want to spend too much. This hotel was great for the cheap price with a good location too. Friendly and helpful staff available during the day and a secure room to leave baggage if you're on a flight later than your checkout.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 4ndyP
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had to go to Amsterdam for a few days for work. Most hotels were fully booked because of a convention in RAI so I booked my stay in Euphemia. The room was really ok. Bathroom was clean and in the room. Staff were friendly and they were always ready to help. I shared the room with two girls from Brazil and the last night with 2 guys from London. The morning that I had to checkout last week, I was woken up by 2 moaning people at 7 AM just next to me. The guy from London had taken a girl with him in our room and they were really going for it. Finally I decided to get out of bed, get ready and leave the room as soon as possible. Except for this nice waking up call, I liked my stay here. Location was perfect and you find trendy bars and restaurant within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank KenDB1982
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

While expectations were for a 40€ room very moderate, the overfall experience was in the end to say best, simply poor. After the check in where a 10€ deposit was left for room key, we went to inspect the room. After coming in, we noticed quite ahead that the room was not at all like shown in the pictures. Carpet on the floor that for a low budget hotel it not very hygienic. Hair was clearly seen on the floor of the bathroom floor. And the shower curtain just also just thrown on the floor. Not quite sure how they standards are, but u can find better in a cheap low budget hotel in any suburb in a third world country.
After our arrival and check in that was around 2pm, loud "noises" were heard, and during the night also. Clearly it leaves the impression that this hotel is mostly used for prostitution. I could stay all day long complaining about their conditions and also about their staff... but they don't deserve our time.. just stay away from this hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Heloísa C
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We arrived in Amsterdam without a booking and decided to go with a hotel that had an "i" an "e" and a "u" in its name, as you do! We arrived at the Euphemia and our initial impression was that we should have gone with one with an "o" in the name. When we first entered the Euphemia we were a little apprehensive as it looked old, but our rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were the most comfortable we had experienced in three weeks. The hotel manager (a New Zealander) and the staff were amazingly helpful and friendly and spoke good English. Cannot emphasize how good they were. The hotel is well located within walking distance of most of the important attractions in Amsterdam. We could easily have stayed longer. The price was ridiculously cheap. I can thoroughly recommend this hotel. If you are looking for absolute luxury then this is not for you but it was a thoroughly good experience for us.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business