The receptionist was not very welcoming, and when one person in our room complained about not so clean bed the staff member that came to check it said it’s fine and did nothing...
I unfortunately learned the hard way what are bedbugs from staying only one night there...
I saw black dots on my mattress before I went to bed at night but I was so tired and thought it was just a little dirt so I went to sleep... Apparently these dots were bedbugs feces and when I got home they came with my luggage and got to my bed as well! (And stung me of course)
If they had clean the mattress and the bed before my arrival the whole catastrophe would have been prevented.
Would not recommend this hostel to anyone!More
- Free Wifi