US$223
US$200
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$128
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$290
US$188
US$224
US$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$110
  • Pool
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$114
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$118
US$225
US$203
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$890
US$776
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The hostel’s strong point is it’s localization, in the centre and close to all touristic places. Cleaning could improve (I brought my own sheets) but the room is comfortable and the staff was nice. The unfortunate thing is that I brought my towel from home and left if drying in my bed and at the end of the day it wasn’t there... The hostel offered a towel of their own but refused to get me a refund in the end. I recommend the stay as long as absolutely all your belongings are kept and locked in a safe place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Never seen anything like it in my life!! Mice in the rooms the showers do not work and the staff are creepy let them self’s into your room. The floors are disgusting, filthy! Shouldn’t even be open to public. Unsafe!!

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank Lucy C
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Prior to our arrival my friend and I were reading reviews about the hostel and weren't too excited to see what was awaiting us! We were both pleasantly surprised. You get what you pay for at the end of the day, we weren't expecting anything luxurious considering it cost less than €15 a night!

Room Tip: The 14 Bed Mixed dorm was good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Becky C
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

On arrival I was absolutely horrified. First We were told we were in a different building.. on arrival to this building there was no reception and we were greeted with more than a fair few of typical Amsterdam staircases (very very steep) no lift... then we had the pleasure of a spiral staircase with all our luggage.. entered the room and in all honesty I could have cried I was absolutely mortified . It resembled a police cell.. it absolutely reeked of bleach to the point i thought my eyeballs were melting. ONE plug socket in a 4 person room. Absolutely filthy.. a plaster was stuck to the wall.. sticky gummy bears on the walls and what looked like poo stains on the curtain?!?!? The shower flooded the bedroom which we had to raid the building to find something to mop it up with because there was no staff!!! Anywhere!!! And to top it off one of us nearly had our head chopped off by the murderous window that took THREE people to open when it slammed shut seconds away from somebody’s head! Absolute waste of money. We spent as much time out of the room as possible. Don’t even risk going to this place on the off chance you’ll get a nice deal. If I could upload a video of the shower flooding our room I would.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Keyleigh P
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I stayed for 2 nights in the hostel , the staff were not flexible and we insisting on the check in timings, the luggage storage room was messed up, the steps were steep to walk up and narrow, free city tourist maps ,are available in the reception, there are people smoking weeds and drugs outside, there is a bicycle rental shop next to two buildings and you get a discount if u are staying in this hostel. Some of the the attraction are close to the hostel its just a 10 min walk from Amsterdam Central Train station. Bring your own locks to lock up ur luggage in the rack.
It was an avg stay the beds were noisy and shaky. Over all is an avg stay for budget traveler.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo