“Great Place to stay”
Review of Spa Zuiver

Spa Zuiver
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Having spent two days at Spa Zyuver I was very pleased with the clean and comfortable room I stayed in.

All reviews
"euros"
in 9 reviews
"scan"

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great spa in the middle of the Amsterdamse Bos. Steam rooms, a swimming pool with warm water, ofuros (japanese hot tubs), massages, a beautiful garden, a good restaurant, aromatherapy and many other things. Most of the facilities are included on the entrance price, but the massages are to be paid extra. I tried the hot stone massage and loved it! Only one thing: be aware that spas in the Netherlands are unisex. People there don't immediately associate nudity with eroticism or lack of modesty, so there is no reason to feel ill at ease or even offended. Bring a robe, a towel, a flip-flop and shampoo, soap and things like that for your shower. There is a Rituals shop inside the premises. Of course cell phones are not allowed inside!

4  Thank MaryZ316
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Well I'm back hear for the fourth time and still loving it, cannot believe after my last review I said they needed long mirrors in rooms to see yourself properly and wow they have done it. Well done zuvier you are a fab hotel for sure. I asked for hot drink facilities in the evening to and they said they are working on it but I only have to ask at reception and they will make hot drinks. Fab cannot ask for more thanks zuvier

Reviewed 21 August 2017

SPA Zuiver is nicely located in a park. Rooms are ok for the price with a really nice bathroom.
We rented bikes and went to the city in less than 20min.
Free parking at the Bos is also nice and just around the corner (Hotel parking is 20€/day.
Rooms are tidy and quiet. Breakfast is ok - we had to pay extra 15€/p.P.. They make a fresh omelett acc. to your wishes and have a decent selection of food.

1  Thank Peter E