US$281
US$224
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$129
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$226
US$181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$132
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$268
US$164
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$203
US$183
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$118
US$894
  • Pool
US$956
  • Pool
1,156 results
All reviewsthe red light districtdam squaretrain stationgreat locationhour receptioncentral locationrecommend this hoteldecent sizefew minutes walkstreet noisefree wifitriple roomfamily roombrilliant hotelbars and restaurantsthe ground floorrooms were very clean
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Me and my wife were in Luxer Hotel last week for 4 nights. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service and friendly staff. The hotel is new and clean and the rooms are really nice! The location is also perfect. Thank you and hope to see you again!

Best regards

Veselin Hadzhiyski
Sofia, Bulgaria

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vcoder
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My partner and I stayed here last week 15 November.
Location is great, really only 5mins from the station, staff friendly and helpful, hotel very clean, bed comfy, (spare pillow in wardrobe), lovely hot power shower. What more can we say, ideal hotel for a city break. One negative - only enough coffee in room for two cups!!!! Luckily I'd taken some coffee, I'm sure though had I not reception would have got me more!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights 11nov in room 101 great big bed a very powerful shower this hotel is right bang in the middle of everything 5 min walk to train station if going to the dam stay here great city but bring lots of money

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank docdamien1
Reviewed 13 November 2012

A big plus for us was its location, which was super close from the train station. It took us about 15 minutes to find it at first, but then about 5 to get back to the station when we were leaving Amsterdam.

The room was clean and although it was a bit small, it was comfy for the both of us. Shower was REALLY small.. Breakfast was included and it was good and plentiful. We met a few people while there and had a blast, and the bartender was super nice to us, such a cool guy. I wasn't looking for luxury when I chose this hotel, location was important to us as we knew we'd be partying till the last minute and would probably need to run to the station, which we did indeed.

This hotel is located in a pretty safe area.

We visited back in Feb '05 so I can't remember who I booked thru. I know this review is a little late, but I've recently realized the importance of leaving reviews as I'm currently planning more trips. So I'm playing catch up!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Besitos22
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Me and my partner decided to go to Amsterdam for 3 nights to celebrate our first year anniversary we chose Luxer hotel due to the great reviews and location. Our room was the only room on the 5th floor so we didn't hear any noise, the room was very spacious, clean and comfortable and with free wiFi ,we loved the renovations the hotel looks like a 5 star hotel with 24 hour reception and Bar with a wide choice of drinks. The breakfast was delicious and it only costs 8 euros. The hotel location was excellent it was right in the center of Amsterdam it was a short walk from red light district, central station, dam square, museums and the beautiful canals. There was a great choice of bars, restaurants and cafes. I met the hotel owner when I went down to the reception to ask for advice on where to buy some stuff to decorate the room to celebrate our anniversary she was really helpful she even advise me where I could get cheap roses and etc. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone we had an amazing time.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple