“So impressed!”
Review of Hotel Luxer

Hotel Luxer
Ranked #61 of 375 Hotels in Amsterdam
Reviewed 21 November 2012

3 of us stayed in the quad room,106. We was so shocked when we arrived, as i don't think the pictures give this hotel the justice it deserves. It was a gorgeous room and perfect location!
Very clean and for the price, i thought it was outstanding.
The staff were very helpful and lovely and even gave us a free hot chocolate each!
Plus the breakfast buffet at 8 euros, is a MUST. The had a variety of foods, english/dutch and it was all served beautifully. You also can take drinks up to your room after which i thought was good.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, the location is right in the middle of everything, 5 minute walk from were the coach dropped us off! Was by the far the best hotel i've came across. Loved it!!!!!
(I WILL BE COMING BACK.)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kayla S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Me and my wife were in Luxer Hotel last week for 4 nights. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service and friendly staff. The hotel is new and clean and the rooms are really nice! The location is also perfect. Thank you and hope to see you again!

Best regards

Veselin Hadzhiyski
Sofia, Bulgaria

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vcoder
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My partner and I stayed here last week 15 November.
Location is great, really only 5mins from the station, staff friendly and helpful, hotel very clean, bed comfy, (spare pillow in wardrobe), lovely hot power shower. What more can we say, ideal hotel for a city break. One negative - only enough coffee in room for two cups!!!! Luckily I'd taken some coffee, I'm sure though had I not reception would have got me more!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights 11nov in room 101 great big bed a very powerful shower this hotel is right bang in the middle of everything 5 min walk to train station if going to the dam stay here great city but bring lots of money

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank docdamien1
Reviewed 13 November 2012

A big plus for us was its location, which was super close from the train station. It took us about 15 minutes to find it at first, but then about 5 to get back to the station when we were leaving Amsterdam.

The room was clean and although it was a bit small, it was comfy for the both of us. Shower was REALLY small.. Breakfast was included and it was good and plentiful. We met a few people while there and had a blast, and the bartender was super nice to us, such a cool guy. I wasn't looking for luxury when I chose this hotel, location was important to us as we knew we'd be partying till the last minute and would probably need to run to the station, which we did indeed.

This hotel is located in a pretty safe area.

We visited back in Feb '05 so I can't remember who I booked thru. I know this review is a little late, but I've recently realized the importance of leaving reviews as I'm currently planning more trips. So I'm playing catch up!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple