1,193 results
All reviews the red light district train station dam square great location central location hour reception recommend this hotel few minutes walk triple room free wifi bars and restaurants family room rooms were very clean the ground floor lovely hotel would definitely stay here again decent size
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Me and my wife were in Luxer Hotel last week for 4 nights. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service and friendly staff. The hotel is new and clean and the rooms are really nice! The location is also perfect. Thank you and hope to see you again!

Best regards

Veselin Hadzhiyski
Sofia, Bulgaria

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vcoder
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My partner and I stayed here last week 15 November.
Location is great, really only 5mins from the station, staff friendly and helpful, hotel very clean, bed comfy, (spare pillow in wardrobe), lovely hot power shower. What more can we say, ideal hotel for a city break. One negative - only enough coffee in room for two cups!!!! Luckily I'd taken some coffee, I'm sure though had I not reception would have got me more!!!!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights 11nov in room 101 great big bed a very powerful shower this hotel is right bang in the middle of everything 5 min walk to train station if going to the dam stay here great city but bring lots of money

1  Thank docdamien1
Reviewed 13 November 2012

A big plus for us was its location, which was super close from the train station. It took us about 15 minutes to find it at first, but then about 5 to get back to the station when we were leaving Amsterdam.

The room was clean and although it was a bit small, it was comfy for the both of us. Shower was REALLY small.. Breakfast was included and it was good and plentiful. We met a few people while there and had a blast, and the bartender was super nice to us, such a cool guy. I wasn't looking for luxury when I chose this hotel, location was important to us as we knew we'd be partying till the last minute and would probably need to run to the station, which we did indeed.

This hotel is located in a pretty safe area.

We visited back in Feb '05 so I can't remember who I booked thru. I know this review is a little late, but I've recently realized the importance of leaving reviews as I'm currently planning more trips. So I'm playing catch up!

Date of stay: February 2012
2  Thank Besitos22
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Me and my partner decided to go to Amsterdam for 3 nights to celebrate our first year anniversary we chose Luxer hotel due to the great reviews and location. Our room was the only room on the 5th floor so we didn't hear any noise, the room was very spacious, clean and comfortable and with free wiFi ,we loved the renovations the hotel looks like a 5 star hotel with 24 hour reception and Bar with a wide choice of drinks. The breakfast was delicious and it only costs 8 euros. The hotel location was excellent it was right in the center of Amsterdam it was a short walk from red light district, central station, dam square, museums and the beautiful canals. There was a great choice of bars, restaurants and cafes. I met the hotel owner when I went down to the reception to ask for advice on where to buy some stuff to decorate the room to celebrate our anniversary she was really helpful she even advise me where I could get cheap roses and etc. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone we had an amazing time.

Date of stay: October 2012