US$249
US$225
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

Holiday Inn Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$109
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$259
US$234
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$203
US$194
Kimpton
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$280
US$191
Agoda.com
US$795
US$749
  • Pool
All reviewsshared bathroomthe red light districtexpect noisebar downstairs isrooms are basichotel guestsbreakfast was includedbudget hotelwithin walking distancecentral locationamazing locationstairs are steepno liftmain attractionswould definitely stay here againthe ground floorshower
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This hotel is a very basic hotel with a shared bathroom right in the heart of the red light district. There is access to a bar downstairs and there is also an area for food. The breakfast that was included was very good indeed and we had no qualms with it. On the website it does state that there is somewhere to leave your bags if you arrive before the check in time, really this is just under a table in the bar area, which I wouldn't advise. However, for a cheap place to stay in Amsterdam this was perfect and you are right in the action which makes you experience the vibes of Amsterdam. We had no issues with noise and our room was located looking over the main street of the red light district. It is a place that takes a short while to get used to but it is actually a very safe and friendly place to stay. Although, we did find that if we were people watching out our window people looked at us as if we were prostitutes which made us laugh; but it was all part of the fun (not like that..). It is a place where you are not too far from all the main attractions. I would encourage people to stay here to experience a true representation of Amsterdam!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I went with my friend to ask if they had a free room to stay tonight since we had a problem with airbnb and the woman at the bar asked if we had reservation, which we didn't. She could just say sorry we don't have any free rooms for tonight, the hotels in the center are really busy, ANYTHING. But she replied really arrogant to us saying Good luck to find a hotel tonight without reservation. I would never recommend to go to a bar or hotel or whatever place with someone like her attending the guests. Ridiculous! Not sure what she tried to prove to herself, thanks for showing me that I should not recommend your services

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This place should be classed as a hostel it is nowhere near hotel standards.

Good points
Good location very central to dam square, central train station and the red light district. 24hr bar reasonably priced drinks. Toilet and shower facilities are modern and clean

Bad Points
Rooms are very small
Hotel needs a massive over hail
Stairs are lethal
Cleanliness of the room
Hotel manager very rude
Breakfast staff very rude
Very very noisy place.
You'd be lucky to get two hours sleep

Honest review.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I booked here staying for one night from the 23rd of July to the 24th of July 2017 with booking web-site and I had a confirmation with no need of payment, but in the last time when I was already close to Holland and to arriving in Amsterdam and in this hotel, a staff of the hotel decided to withdraw money with my credit card. There was no money, I wrote the letter to the hotel about this situation and asked for the staff's hotel waiting for my arriving. But these very bad men wrote me that they should check money of me.
My word for the hotel is nothing, in spite of in last year I had similiar situation in Paris and there the staff of a hotel went to a meeting.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Amsterdam to bring my daughter home after her University year ended. This hotel was a great find because
1) it was far more reasonably priced than any of its competitors
2) it was very friendly
3) the bar was cool and served nice beer
4) the music playing in the bar was great, and the barman was happy to play my requests
5) the bedroom was clean, comfortable and warm
6) the shower room was close to the bedroom and was fine

I was anxious about staying here as this place has some bad reviews. I think these were unfair and hope my factual review helps redress the balance. I would definitely stay here again and hope I get the chance.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo