“Fabulous Lebanese food!”

Dabka
Ranked #305 of 4,190 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I recently visited here with my friend. The food itself was delicious and the staff were warm and friendly. We had the baba ganoush and hummus with some flatbread, of which there was absolutely plenty! We also tried the kibba which was okay but not the best I've had. We also shared a lamb kebab which was delicious and had plenty of meat and salad! I absolutely would return for a great taste of Lebanese food!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by chance on Sunday afternoon. We were greeted warmly by the waitress who provided a very efficient service. Food was very delicious and abundantly served.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

A great place to sit and enjoy lovely food with friends. Live music being played whilst you eat an array of Lebanese food. The servings are huge so you don't need to add extras to the meal else you'll just end up wasting it. If we were in Amsterdam longer we would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Best hummus Everrrrr. And tabouleh, and falafel. We went there a second time just to eat hummus, so worth it.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We were after a quick and light meal so were not disappointed by eating here. They had tables outside and inside. We ordered the mixed grill and a salad to share and there was plenty of food for 2 people. The food was fresh and very tasty; it wasn't over loaded with garlic either, don't get me wrong I like garlic but don't want to taste it for hours after. They also had very clean toilets which is a plus when you are a tourist.