“Great Evening Photo Tour”

Amsterdam Photo Safari
Ranked #37 of 459 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As recommended by National Geographic 2017 Hotlist of things to do internationally. We do Night & Day Photography tours. We take the classic postcard images. We go urban and off the beaten path! We go to "SECRET HIDDEN GEMS" alongside the "MUST PHOTOGRAPH" places. Discover easy to master tips about travel photography and how to approach locals. DISCOVER the real Amsterdam, as we expose it's intriguing culture and history.
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Purchased an evening photo tour for my husband's birthday during our Amsterdam visit. Philippe is very knowledgeable and shares his expertise in a professional and personal manner. He managed the time and photo shoot at our pace and helped my husband capture this beautiful city while learning new techniques. This is a treat for those who love photography. Thanks again Philippe!!

All reviews
"photo walk"
"shutter speed"
"great eye"

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Chris met me near the Centraal Station late afternoon for an evening photo safari. He showed me some cool daylight shots in a tunnel, and found some really neat shots of reflections. We moved to the Red Light District, and Chris gave me a wonderful history of the area. As night fell, we explored the canals and bridges before eventually (at my request) working our way back to the RLD for some pretty lights and reflections.

2  Thank Evan K
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Just got back from Amsterdam, and had the pleasure of a great night tour of the canals with Philippe. Great tour, and Philippe has a great eye for detail and composition! Would highly recommend for any level photographer looking to capture this great city!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended as a different way to get to know Amsterdam.
It was a very interesting and enriching tour of Amsterdam.
Our guide Phillipe did not only show us nice and non too touristic areas of the city but also thought us a lot about photography.

Merci bien, Phillipe!!!