“Great service”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just across the Marriott hotel near the Leidseplein,in a little beautiful park( het Leidsebosje) stands our typically Dutch Poffertjes & Pancake house. Our "poffertjeskraam" used to travel the carnivals(funfairs) of Holland,but is now (almost 20 years) a favorite among tourists & locals forPoffertjes & Pancakes.For the pancakes we use :*organic flour *fresh fruits(you have to see our Dutch strawberries) *Dutch cheese *Dutch bacon/hamonly
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The Poffertjes were amazing! My boyfriend and I split the normal size with strawberries and whipped cream. The ice cream it came with was phenomenal.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This rather small place serves delicious Dutch Poffertjes, which you can get with or without whipped cream and strawberries. It's great with just soft butter aswell.
Nice and service-minded staff.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We went here to try out pancakes for breakfast as a change and recommended to try in Amsterdam. Definitely did not disappoint... decided on savoury bacon and cheese ones however sweet ones looked equally good very friendly staff and would go again!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My friend and I went here to try out pancakes that we had read we needed to try in Amsterdam. These did not disappoint... they were sooo good! I had the plain ones and my friend got the strawberries and whipped cream (which was also really good).

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Best pancake house in town! Good food, good atmosphere and good service. I really recommend this place