We stayed here for 6 days. The location was a bit of a walk from the central but you can take the shuttle (which you need to reserve ahead) to/from the central. The advantage though was the place is quiet and pleasant and away from the hustle and bustle of the central area. The room we stayed had a nice view of the waterfront where we can see the inflow and outflow of cruise ships, river boats, etc.
We experienced good service from the concierge and the front desk receptionist,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam