We stayed here after a cruise and chose it because of the easy five-minute transfer from the ship to the hotel. As we arrived early in the morning, our room was not ready, but we were able to check in and leave our luggage before heading off to see the city.
Although there was a long delay in waiting to get our keys later in the afternoon, we were so pleased when we got to our room. We had a fabulous view of the river and the city from the 17th floor of the hotel. The room was large for Europe and quite modern with a good-sized bathroom, good wifi, loads of tv channels, and a comfortable king-sized bed.
Great location with a ten minute walk to Central Station or a shuttle ride from the hotel. Easy walk to the center of the city and next door to the music theater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam