“The smell = AMAZING !!”

Van Stapele Koekmakerij
Ranked #2 of 356 Shopping in Amsterdam
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I read about this place on tripadvisor and planned to search for it however forgot about it as their is so much to do. However a beautiful smell appeared while walking down a street and to my delight it was this place !! wonderful cookies, best eaten on day but last for about 4 days and at around 1.85 euro well worth your money for a taste of luxury !! :)

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"euro"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I genuinely think this is best cookie I’ve ever tasted. Worth the visit if you have a sweet tooth for chocolate! Enjoy :)

Reviewed 26 March 2018

that was one of the best cookies I have ever eaten. A very small place, yet with a crowded que. You may also buy cookies to go.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Found these wondering around. It ess very cold, and just felt like a nice warm and sugary break. But, I did not expect to be blown away by these cookies. They are amazing. I suggest you buy a pack, but eat one right away to savour the delicios texture and melted chocolated; so when you heat them you know how they should be. By far, my favorite cookie in the world.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

When I realized I was near this bakery, which supposedly has the best chocolate cookies in the city, I though I might as well try these cookies for myself. Plus, I needed a hostess gift for dinner that night, and they offer some nice options for gift-giving. I brought the cookie back to my apartment and warmed it up. Admittedly, as I am essentially staying in a glorified hotel, I didn’t have the “correct” means of reheating the cookie as per the provided directions. Even so, I found it quite tasty. If one is better able to heat the white interior, I imagine this cookie will make for a delightful, gooey, chocolaty experience.