“非常好吃的奶油冰淇淋,Amazing vanilla Ice Cream!”

Banketbakkerij Van Der Linde
Ranked #3 of 107 Dessert in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

被誉为欧洲最好吃的奶油冰淇淋,细腻润滑,现场手工制作,只有一个口味,80年屹立不倒,荷兰好品质奶制品之完美体验!Amazing vanilla Ice Cream,creamiest ice never had before!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

To call this ice cream is to give a false impression. It is more like incredible whipped cream that has been chilled to perfection. It is light, flavorful and a very special treat. It is located in the center of Amsterdam and not to be missed.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This spot was easy to find (usually a line outside you cannot miss it). It is near the new Dunkin Donuts shop. The shopping street is quite busy but you will see a line outside can't really miss it. We passed by the really interesting tunnel sort of street and turned a right and there it was at the corner!

The ice cream was.... I don't quite know how to explain it except that it was fluffy!!! It was delicious and not too sweet like most American ice creams. Definitely worth going if you are in the area (and of course you will be in the area~! Its in the middle of everything!) There are some bench seats in that tunnel next to the store if you want to enjoy your ice cream while resting your tired feet.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

They close at 5pm or so, super early... so I went there once and was closed, ut had to go back, and for sure I would keep on going a
Back again.
If you see a big line, do not be dissapointed, the service is fast, easy and practical...so it will move fast. And you just have to try them anyway!
It is just like whipped cream, one flavour...it is all it takes.
Cold whipped cream, can't get creamier!
Delicious, I had to have two! So did my son ;)
Even my Husband who doesn't like sweets had one...mmmhhh so good!!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

This is one of my "Must go" every time I am in Amsterdam. I must confess I am an ice cream lover and I this can be one of the best ice creams I have ever had. I discovered it by curiosity due to seeing a long queue, which I decided to do (is normally very fast) and I do not regret. This is a place you must visit. Only one flavor but it is so soft, creamy, delicious, totally recommended!