“Perfect for all foodies”
Review of Foodhallen

Foodhallen
Ranked #109 of 4,096 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I can't rate this place highly enough. There is literally something for everyone and despite being prepared for high prices after reading previous reviews I found it to be incredibly reasonable. The set-up involves lots of little stalls like a food market, with seating areas in the middle. We were in a large group with all different tastes and everyone came away satisfied and enjoyed some really tasty food. To give an idea of prices I enjoyed a Salmon and Avocado hand roll from the sushi place which was 4.90 Euros and then a mezze platter which was delicious and included hummus, falafel, pitta, baba ghanoush e.t.c. for 7Euros. There was also a gin bar and various places to get nice drinks. Would definitely recommend this for groups, and also for people staying in the Leidseplein area- it is a really manageable and easy walk to navigate from there.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great evening here with so much to choose from. Pita and Dim Sum Thing were great as was the G&T Bar. Food very good value.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Our AirBnB host suggested that my daughter and I go here for dinner. I am so glad we decided to take her advice. We walked all day in Amsterdam and then we found Foodhollen. My daughter wanted pizza so we found a pizzeria. She said it was her favorite pizza from our almost month long European trip! I ordered the Smoky Pepper Dog from Bulls and Dogs and I was not disappointed! It was amazing. I took a picture and turned it into an art piece! It was worthy. We also had dessert that was made by two sweet girls. I chose three different tarts to share with my daughter. Everything was amazing! I would definitely go back to this place. You could knosh for hours! Go hungry!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Food stalls offer delicious and quick food, a variety of selections and a full bar. In a more working class neighborhood, easy to reach from the canals and downtown.

1  Thank callmeamby
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Went here with family on a Friday night, still tables available at 5.00pm but when we left at 6.30pm it was getting busier.

Great variety of food options so perfect for dining out with the family or friends when you can't agree on what to eat. A dozen or more food types are on offer here. Really enjoyed it and it's good value.