“Great food, cold beer”

Ranked #492 of 4,304 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend after visiting the Heineken museum. I must say that they served me one of the best burgers I ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. The fries were delicious too. Friendly atmosphere and not too expensive. Great place.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here a couple of times for a beer while out and about.Right next to the Heineken brewery so a good place to sit and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here, it is a busy place and it is a pleasure to watch an experience waitress handle the bar and restaurant with professionalism.

We ordered mozzarella with Serrano ham and vegetables and Cajun chicken with homemade aioli. My Cajun chicken was amazing, tasted so good (see pictures). I can highly recommend this little corner pub.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this after a visit to the adjacent Heineken Experience. Great little bar with wonderful food. Try the pulled pork sandwich. It is sublime. The bar staff were a lot of fun. They kept doing a dozen things at once, but managed to keep everyone happy. Other bar patrons were a lot of fun to interact with. Many nationalities represented. A great mix. We had good food and drinks and a wonderful time.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Popped in here for a beer & a quick bite to eat after we did the Heineken Experience! Service was very friendly, helpful and efficient. Food was beautiful. I had a Burger, the meat was so fresh and nice, very tasty! My partner had the Pulled Pork, he orders this often when we're eating out and say's this is the best he's ever had and highly recommends! Great little pub, definitely give it a try!