“A pleasant surprise”

Ranked #492 of 4,475 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I wandered in off the street with no expectations. The service from the barkeep was excellent! The best I've had in weeks! I'll remember it for future visits.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This bar is located on the opposite corner to the Heineken Experience. We ordered an Amstel to take away the taste of Heineken having just done the tour of the brewery!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend to eat! Beautiful food and great service. The lady behind the bar was very attentive and the chef personally served our food. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend after visiting the Heineken museum. I must say that they served me one of the best burgers I ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. The fries were delicious too. Friendly atmosphere and not too expensive. Great place.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here a couple of times for a beer while out and about.Right next to the Heineken brewery so a good place to sit and watch the world go by.