“Great Vegan food ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Run by a lovely couple, they are only open Wed-Sun and only have five tables. The food is excellent and well worth the money. It's a fixed price and the is no menu. You get served with whatever's on for the night.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I booked a table here for my partner's 30th birthday a month ago. However I had not realised that I needed to reconfirm this booking the day before again (I've never had to do this before). I then received an email from them a few hours before stating that they had cancelled my reservation due to this and, despite contacting them as soon as I saw this they stated that they were unable to rebook my reservation. Please be aware of this when booking as we have now been left really disappointed.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I took my parents who were a bit sceptical about it only being vegetarian as were great meat lovers, but the food was outstanding,so much flavour and the customer service and attention to detail was spot on. Definitely the best restaurant we have all been to in a long time! Loved how the menu is a surprise and how all ingredients are explained, just a great concept and I have already booked to go again!! Well worth a visit, you will be surprised and just wait until you taste the desserts!!!! :)

1  Thank PinkSanchez
Reviewed 10 September 2016

The host was excellent and welcoming. The food was outstanding, the service was terrific. The restaurant is beautiful - in a nice part of Amsterdam.

1  Thank adam c
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I've never eaten such delicious, creative, innovative food made and served with such love and passion! So many flavours and textures and colours -- fascinating pairings and combinations. The couple that operates this gem of a restaurant are clearly passionate about what they do. Service was friendly and informative. I'd go back to Amsterdam just to eat hear again!