“High quality vegan food”
Review of Betty's

Betty's
Ranked #413 of 4,474 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

It's not a blend salad or a dry vegan burger. This is vegan food at its best! Mix of flavors with different inspirations from many parts of the world, all made and presented with love and passion. Definitely recommended for vegetarians, vegans and even meat eaters! The food is so tasty you won't even miss the flesh.
Book your table in advance (at least 1 week) as the restaurant is small and always full.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We had a simply wonderful dinner at Bettys last week. I'd wanted something special as a birthday surprise for my wife, and this meets and exceeds the expectation. The lovely couple who own, manage, cook and serve are friendly and welcoming (and happy to cope with specific issues such as gluten intolerance), so whilst I guess you could say 'cordon vert' Betty's isn't in any sense formal or pretentious. It's a fixed menu and changes frequently, but for us the mix of flavours, textures and the excellent wine to set it off was superb. Of course this sort of quality comes at a price, so don't expect 'cheap eats' as some reviewers seem to - but you will enjoy a real feast of flavours from starters to dessert.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Run by a lovely couple, they are only open Wed-Sun and only have five tables. The food is excellent and well worth the money. It's a fixed price and the is no menu. You get served with whatever's on for the night.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I booked a table here for my partner's 30th birthday a month ago. However I had not realised that I needed to reconfirm this booking the day before again (I've never had to do this before). I then received an email from them a few hours before stating that they had cancelled my reservation due to this and, despite contacting them as soon as I saw this they stated that they were unable to rebook my reservation. Please be aware of this when booking as we have now been left really disappointed.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I took my parents who were a bit sceptical about it only being vegetarian as were great meat lovers, but the food was outstanding,so much flavour and the customer service and attention to detail was spot on. Definitely the best restaurant we have all been to in a long time! Loved how the menu is a surprise and how all ingredients are explained, just a great concept and I have already booked to go again!! Well worth a visit, you will be surprised and just wait until you taste the desserts!!!! :)

1  Thank PinkSanchez