“Authentic Italian Pasta”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The owner and server were both ingratiating and prompt. I started with house red and owner switched it up when it was not to our liking so it was a great choice with the pasta pictured here.
Quiet intimate non touristy authentic vibe and very relaxed atmosphere.
I would go out of my way to come back.
Full bar.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

For a supposedly traditional Italian long standing Restaurant you'd think cooking pasta would be simple, however uncooked pasta is what I got. And to top that off it was expensive and the rude waitress did not help our disappointing experience. I think we should have walked out after the very unfriendly stern look we received from the owner once we entered the restaurant.

1  Thank Des A
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Very nice salads, delicious pastas and steaks. Staff was friendly, polite and helpful. We spent a very pleasant evening!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Really good atmosphere and very friendly service at this small Italian restaurant. We were told the pasta was made on the premises and it was certainly very good. I had carbonara which was really authentically Italian, desert was also very good. Wanted to go back the following night but they close on a Sunday.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Really good italian restaurant with decent prices. My wife and I had homemade gnocchi and tortellini and both were delicious. Homemade pasta is about 14-18 eur per dish. Staff is nice.